Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

First Thing's First

When a friend comes to town, naturally the first thing to do is pop a lovely, gifted bottle of sparkling rosé (my newest obsession), get a little dolled up, and hit the town!  


In a pinch, a mustache glass en lieu of a champagne flute will always work.

I got to wear, by far, one of my favorite outfits that I now own (thanks to an impromptu shopping trip with my friend Johnny), and hang out with two lovely ladies for the evening, which cannot be beaten.  Also, I will most likely be living in this top for the foreseeable future (flowy, soft, adorable - all I ever need).

Necklace:  H&M
Sandals:  Mossimo


Outfits in action

Lauren's top:  Loft
Shoes:  Michael Kors

Photo courtesy of the ever-patient brother-in-law, Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment