Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Texas is Almost Official!

We ran to my apartment complex quickly today to see the new place, because if you don't see your apartment for the first time two days before move-in, you're probably doing something wrong.  In all our excitement, Lauren and I completely forgot to notice if I have a microwave or not!  We are thinking not, so that microwave rice noodle bowl I just bought at Trader Joe's should be interesting to make. . .  We also had to make the obligatory run to Home Goods because I am in desperate need of a teakettle.  I ended up leaving with a colander, two champagne flutes, a vase, and a golden deer head (as if my accessory inventory isn't large enough), so not the most successful trip in terms of getting the thing I needed, but not a bad trip altogether  :)  


The light in my apartment is amazing!  Thank goodness, because it is super tiny.  I'm going to have to have some serious brainstorming sessions with Lauren on Monday about how to work this space.  I can't wait!


Walked in.  Saw a gold deer head.  Had to have it.


Now I just have to find out about that microwave. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment