Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Lovely Apartment Tidbits

I've been in Dallas almost two months now and I move into my own apartment on Monday!  It's been so wonderful staying with my sister and her family but the time has come for this bird to leave the nest.  I came down with only what would fit into my car so I had to make my packing count.  I can't wait to get my books out of their boxes, decorate my new space, and start making it my own with the lovely things I've acquired over the years.



Handmade wine rack, made in about 30 minutes by my lovely friend's husband out of barn wood from their farm in Traverse City


  
LeighViner Etsy shop (Frame on the right)
SarasRoom Etsy shop (Well worth the wait for it to ship from Italy!) (Frame on the left) 
Two amazingly talented women - check their Etsy shops out!



No comments:

Post a Comment