Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Sushi Soothes Me

I'm getting myself settled into my new place and got to wake up yesterday for work only an hour before I had to go in, which made me wildly happy.  My view isn't half bad to wake up to either.


Nina popped over after work for a drink and some dinner.  We went to Blue Sushi Sake Grill, which is close to my new place (highly dangerous because I have a sushi addiction).  We kept it simple with a California roll, salmon and avocado roll, and a shrimp tempura roll, but their specialty rolls are a definite must-try for next time (because obviously there will be a next time. . . I have no self control when it comes to sushi).



Some sparkling rosé in the new living room.  Makes a place feel more homey to have friends over for celebrations :)

No comments:

Post a Comment