Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Why I Moved.

Almost four years ago, my sister, her husband, and my baby nephews packed up their lives and moved down to Texas.  It was one of the saddest days of my life.  I remember holding baby Carson and crying my eyes out as I buckled him into his car seat, then lying in bed the rest of the day being an absolute mess.  I've spent these last years missing firsts and the small things I would experience being closer to them, so I could not be happier to be back in the same city again!  Today was especially sweet because I got to go with the family to see Carson's new school  :)


He was so excited about having his own locker :)

Monday will be a big day for the two of us - I'll move into my new place and Carson will start at his new school!  

Max loves hiding under the covers :)


No comments:

Post a Comment