Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Busy Days

It's been about two weeks since I've had a day off and I cannot wait for this weekend!  My beautiful friend Tamra is coming to town so I'll get 4 whole days off and get to explore the city and spend time with a wonderful friend  :)  I need a mental and physical break, ASAP!  Luckily, I got to surprise Lauren and the boys the other day with a quick visit, which always revives me and makes my heart happy.




Took a little stroll down memory lane. . .  baby Amy and teenage Lauren!

Working so much is proving tough (I usually need at least 8 hours of sleep to be a functioning human being), but at least I'm in a beautiful city, working around some great views  :)


Note the pegasus theme going on. . . symbol of the city!


Hopefully I'll get to the point soon where I can strike a better balance and get some time to take better care of myself and really appreciate being in this exciting new place.  More blog posts to come - slowly but surely!

No comments:

Post a Comment