Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Welcoming Spring

I looked up one day last week and thought, "So winter is over, I guess?"  It's like it never even happened. I went from totaling my poor, sweet car last winter to not wearing half of my wardrobe because it was too warm for heavy sweaters and boots. I don't think I even put on a heavy coat once this year, which is unfortunate because, as much as I loathe winter, there are some great things to wear when it's cold out. But, I'm obviously having no trouble adjusting to being in 80-degree-weather in March.

Glasses: Old Navy
I've been diffusing my hair lately while it's in the process of growing out again - I'm loving how it gets curlier and curlier every year

Dress: Old Navy
Shoes: Target
Chambray shirt: H&M, apparently. . .  I say apparently because I dug this out of the trash after a roommate threw it away because she'd "gotten a new one." I'm not above dumpster diving in the name of fashion and recycling!

The weather around my apartment can't decide what it wants to do - there are leaves everywhere like it's fall but my car is coated in neon green pollen! 
Highlighting one area of my body that doesn't need training - my 13-years-of-playing-soccer-calves :)

Now I just hope my neighbors don't mind that I'm cooking with windows open and dancing around the apartment while loudly playing some Jenny and the Mexicats - warm weather and good tunes make my heart quite happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment